Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Victoria De Mare on StenchRadio Thursday 23rd!

The wonderful & amazing Stig Stench of StenchRadio.com in Austin, TX. is having me on his show 'Hardcore Thursday' as a guest tomorrow Thursday 23rd, 2011 @ 6pmPST/8pmCST/9pmEST. 

Here is the link, so you can tune in- http://www.stenchradio.com/home.php

I will be talking about the upcoming release of my solo debut album Actress, aside from my band, Black Room Doom, my upcoming appearance on network TV as well as the release of my debut music video for "World's On Fire" I also produced, & the theatrical opening of Strangers OnLine in theaters in L.A. & Pasadena on Friday June 24th.

Mr. Stench will also be playing a selection of my rock songs from my multi-format album as well as selections from Black Room Doom's debut album that I am the lead singer of, Black Room Doom.

Tune in & Rock Out with me!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment