Monday, June 6, 2011

Returning to Network TV!

To my delight, today I booked a funny guest starring role on a new CBS series airing in the Fall!  Yippee!  And, Yahoo!  This will be so fun!  I am very much looking forward to it. :)

Now, hopefully, I will make the final cut of the episode & not the cutting room floor like I did last year on 'Glee'. :)  Last spring, I worked on 'Glee' in an awesome featured day player role.  I thought for sure I would make the final cut of the episode because my scene was with stars Lea Michele(who was mean & very difficult to work with, by the way) & Cory Monteith(who was super nice & the easiest to work with). 

I sat watching the episode with a dear friend eagerly waiting for my scene to no avail.  Needless to say, I was devastated & embarassed, since I told everyone about my gig & appearance on the show.

Let's hope I have better luck on CBS than I did on FOX!

No comments:

Post a Comment