Monday, June 13, 2011

Vic in theaters on the BIG SCREEN!!!

In 2001, I shot an internet thriller/murder mystery feature film called Strangers OnLine written, directed & produced by John Huckert.  Last June 2010, it premiered at the Egyptian Theatre on Hollywood Blvd. in Hollywood, CA.  I got a call Friday night from John telling me that it had gotten picked up with a selected city theatrical release!-(as well as DVD, Cable, & Video On Demand to follow) :)

Needless to say, I am thrilled!  I play a fun supporting character & I have billing with a shared credit title card at the end of the credits in the beginning of the film! :)

Strangers OnLine opens at the Sunset 5 Laemmle Theatre in West Hollywood, CA. as well as the Playhouse 7 Laemmle Theatre in Pasadena, CA. on Friday June 24th.

Show your support & go see Vic in Theaters on the BIG SCREEN!!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment