Friday, January 18, 2013

WOW! I'm a Warner Brothers Music Catalog Artist!!! :)

After six months of persistence, I have officially been added to the Warner Brothers Music Catalog in the Film, as well as, TV department databases serving all Warner Brothers productions worldwide!!!  And, not just one or two of my songs, but all 12 tracks from my new record!  This is so super amazing to me!  I am absolutely thrilled!!!

Now, at any moment in time, right now, a music supervisor or editor could be searching through the database of songs & choose one of my songs to license for their production.  Completely awesome!!!

I thank God for Ford & Chris for this miracle.  I appreciate it more than they could possibly know. :)

One of my goals(I have many:)) this year is to book a music license for one or more of my new songs in a feature or short film, TV show or movie, or TV commercial.  Now this accomplishment has moved me closer to this goal.

I read an interesting story just the other day by Michael Bailey Smith about how he received a phone call one day & within 2 hours he was in wardrobe & working on a network TV show, paid extremely well, & went home feeling amazing!  He noted just how insane & completely unpredictable this business really is & that "a call" could come in at any moment in time. :)

Every morning I wake up I say to myself that this is the day I am going to get "the call". :)

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment