Thursday, December 20, 2012

"There You Are" Single LIVE on iTunes!!! :D

Well, I couldn't help myself...the 2nd digital single-and my favorite track on the album, by the way :)-"There You Are" is now available on iTunes worldwide!!! :)  Now, get your phone out & go to your iTunes App & download it or click on the link below on your laptop & download it onto your music library, then, get out your iPod & sync that shit up!!! :)

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/there-you-are-single/id588457048

So, besides tuning in to me every week on the radio no matter where you are in the world(thanks to the Internet :)), you can now download 2 of my new singles online on iTunes & soon from every digital store you can find online, as well as 4 thirty second ringtones on the iPhone available to all iPhone users worldwide. Yes!!!

When will the entire album(or record, if you are in the music biz & you're old school :)) be available, you ask???  Well, that depends on about half a dozen other record companies right now & 4 possible film licenses all currently being considered as I am typing this. :)  So, stay tuned... :)

I hope everyone has the happiest of holidays & may all your dreams come true in 2013!!! <3

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment