Thursday, April 26, 2012

Now Playing on Time Warner Cable!!!

BSX Record's album 'Science Fiction's Finest Volume 1' is now playing my peformed song "Science Fiction Double Feauture" from the film Rocky Horror Picture Show on the Music Connection Channel on Time Warner Cable nationwide!
 
So, if you have Time Warner, turn it on to the Movie Soundtracks category on the Music Connection Channel & hear me singing this fun song from this album! Channel number listings vary depending on where you live, so check your local listings.
 
Here is the link to the album & song on iTunes below, if you would like to buy either the album or just my song, which is the first track on the CD album. I performed all the vocals including harmonies, but I did not write, produce, or publish it. :)
 
Notice my name credited on the bottom left of the artwork on the CD & listed last on the primary information at the top of the page on the iTunes link.
 
Enjoy!!!
 
Thanks a million to Ford & Mark for your continued support & encouragement!!!
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment