Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Kim Fowley, STOP HARASSING ME ONLINE!!!

Ok, Kim Fowley & your evil hacker employee Vera Lynn Newkirk, as well as your additional evil slaves & employees like Giddle Partridge, Dianna St. Hilaire, Clare Eleanor Ffrench Blake, Mike Wolf, & Nick Robinson, STOP HARASSING ME ONLINE!!!
Consider this your official public warning!
You have continued to hack into all my pages on my private & public websites & harass me relentlessly since July of 2011. It is absurd & sad that you have nothing else to do with your life but pay your employees to harass a former artist who you are obviously obsessed with week in & week out for 9 months!  STOP NOW!!!

* STOP insisting on copyright claims to Tunecore, YouTube, etc.  I am WELL within my rights re: my product content, my professional demo reels, & my legally owned content i.e., music videos, etc.
* STOP creating bad blogs about me & circulating them on Twitter, Facebook, etc. 
* STOP hacking into my IMDb Resume & Profile pages & trying to erase my life's work!  YOU are violating copyrights by removing my legal credit from international copywritten & distributed product.
* STOP hacking into my Twitter & Facebook accounts & changing information, as well as sending out viruses to Followers & Friends & creating phony profiles just to write me nasty messages ADMITTING to HARASSING me & being happy that (you think) it is working.
* AND, STOP HARASSING MY LOVED ONES, PERIOD!!!

STOP it NOW!  This is your last warning!

No comments:

Post a Comment