Tuesday, March 5, 2013

'Bio Slime' Now Available on DVD!!! :)

Well, it is finally here!!!  Sci-fi/horror feature Bio Slime (aka Contagion in Japan :)) starring yours truly is now available on DVD!!!  Get your copy today on Amazon @
http://www.amazon.com/Bio-Slime-Vinnie-Bilancio/dp/B0088FS1FU/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1362531733&sr=1-1&keywords=Victoria+De+Mare

I don't appear on the cover anymore due to the distributor's change of heart, but the original front cover is now the back cover, so I appear as the back cover with one additional still of me & actress Kelli Kaye from the film.

This film was written, produced, edited, & directed by my dear friend & colleague, John Lechago, who also did all the special fx, as well.  And, since John is also a professionally trained fine artist & painter, all the paintings & drawings & such that you see in the film are his.  I am very proud to be his friend & colleague for many years now & am very happy to have worked on this film.  I still remember getting the call from him telling me that he was rounding up his "usual suspects" for his next film.  I was very grateful to be considered one of his "usual suspects" when working on a new project.  "Mary" was a complete blast to play & I loved the concept of The Blob meets Alien.

For those of you who are thinking, "who the hell is John Lechago?"  He is also the writer, editor, & director of Killjoy Goes To Hell & writer/director of Killjoy 3 (aka Killjoy's Revenge).  I am forever grateful to John for creating "Batty Boop" on the page for me to bring to life.  "Batty" is most certainly my favorite character to date of my career that I have played thus far.

So, go purchase your DVD copy of Bio Slime today & for God's sake if you haven't seen or don't have Killjoy 3 & Killjoy Goes To Hell yet order that off Amazon today, as well.  Your DVD collection & me will be thanking you forever!


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment